Thursday, March 6, 2008

Well Here we are.

Hey people,

So, about a year or so ago-Sean and I gave in to the MySpace craze. We updated, uploaded, and meticulously maintained our pages; getting them just so. Backgrounds and friends, we added AND deleted! Then our friends stopped using MySpace, and we were lonely. BLOG, BLOG they cried out-Follow us to the BLOG. I'm hoping the Facebook thing was a phase, because to be honest I got alittle confused with it all. But here I am, I miss you guys!!!!! So, behold-a BLOG for the HOPE TRIFECTA!!!

Amanda, Sean, and little CHASE! Keep checking, I'll make it look cool later :)

1 comment:

Andi said...

Hey Hopes!
The Stubblefields have caved and started a blog too. Check it out when you get some time.
It was great seeing you guys and meeting Chase at the Wiggles place!
Looking forward to seeing you again.

Love & Blessings,
Andi