Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Plan

Over the next few weeks I have lots of fun things planned, but none of them involve Chase!! Isn't that sad? I am heading up to Sherman, TX to Austin College's homecoming, AND MY 10 YEAR COLLEGE REUNION! Can you believe I've been out of college for 10 years? I am excited to see all my girls, and even alittle nervous too. It will be so cool to see all the Kappas, and see pics of their growing families; and enjoy a margarita at our favorite spot!
Next weekend, I'm off to Vegas to see Tim McGraw in concert---wow! I haven't been to a concert in a long time, so I'm glad it's a low-key country one (I actually think I'm too old for a real concert anymore) Pics to follow, here's to my safety over the next few weeks!!!

I WILL MISS YOU CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk soon!

No comments: