Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where did May go??

Wow...this has been a very busy and quick spring! May and June seem to have literally flown by, and boy do we have some stories. The weather in Keller has been beautiful, until the 100degree temps we are getting NOW--our community pools feel like bathwater, but atleast the wind cools us off when we get out :) We got Chase some arm floats, and he is now fearless in the water!
I am still so blessed to have been given this life, and I know I don't deserve it...it is only by God's GRACE that I am allowed to enjoy this gift of life. And, to show my thanks for this super busy and fun time at the Hope house...I think it's best to show in PICTURES! Enjoy-and any questions can be asked (yes, you may have some questions after these pics~!~)

In May, we celebrated Chase's 3rd bday-

Lots of fun outside w/ daddy--flying a kite and fishing in the paddleboat! He also helped daddy w/ a haircut :)

We went to the local fire dept. to say THANK YOU for all they do-with our Cityview Church friends!


Then...there was the wedding at my house---yep, my dad got married to a woman named Karen Hope (here's where you may have questions) Very pretty wedding if I do say so myself--I was the decorator and the florist!
Such a stinker...I had the sprinklers turned on for the sendoff :)))
Lastly, we had a Father's Day Sunday with Chase---simplest is best, right. Bubbles with daddy! Chase had just gotten back from his 2nd annual weekend trip to Seaworld w/ nana and poppa :)
What a great time we've had....and I am so thankful for it all!! See ya next blog :)

No comments: