Monday, December 20, 2010

Fun Stuff!

Thought I'd update pictures, I've been slacking!
Halloween--Chase's 2nd favorite person at the Pumpkin Patch.

And, of course, Thomas was his favorite!

Here's Chase in his costume-check out his chin hair~!

My winged buddy, Allison the butterfly princess.

Chase found a train at the mall-very exciting!

Ice Skating!!

"Help Mommy!"

Clapping for daddy at DBU Graduation

Graduation Cake

The spread at the party!

Party
Craziness in Chase's room!

The YOUNGEST Party people-Jackson 10days, and Cole almost a month!

The only picture of the graduate and me from the entire weekend--I was super busy!

After the party, we decided that we needed to a)clean Chase's room, and b)set up one of his presents-a BIG BIG boy bed!! Dinosaurs!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: