Monday, January 19, 2009

Huh?

So, this past week was....different. My sleeping angel has decided to change his schedule on me, and it wasn't pretty. Happy to skip his ONE nap, he's also managed to cut his normal night sleeping to around 9 hours. Not bad you say? Well, I say 9...but it's really how ever many hours he sleeps after we put him down, 8, 9, 9:30--as long as he gets up before 6 am. Oh yeah-he's been up at or before 6 AM! That's before daddy's alarm even goes off! I thought I should limit his nap, or put him down later, to no avail......hmmmmm. I'm lost, and alittle tired. But on the upside, he's still been in a really good mood-so how can I really ask for more than that! To want him to sleep longer would only be for my own "quiet time", which I guess I'll have eventually---maybe when he's off to college or something....

1 comment:

the corsos said...

Sweet Friend!!! I hope you get your quiet time back. That's great that he's still in a good mood, impressive. Hope to see you soon!