Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our Holiday Fun


Hello Again!

We've had a fantastic December! We hit things off with a Double Birthday Dinner, compliments of Sean's Mom-at a sushi BUFFET! YUM. Of course, I put my present to good use, taking tons of pictures of our fun times throughout the month. Included are Chase's discovery of Sean's gloves, and three Christmas celebrations! We went to my sis's house on Christmas Eve, and then woke up to see Chases' face when he saw his NEW WAGON-he loved it. Then off to my grandmother's house for more fun and great food. Let's just say our New Years' hope (not resolution, they don't work!) is to work off all the extra weight we've put on these last two months!!! Praise God for our very first service at our NEW building for Cityview-on Summerfields Drive just west of Beach Street! We look forward to a fantastic 2009 with many more joys to come. Maybe I'll even update my blog more in '09!? Ehhh, we'll see.. :)

No comments: